From this class students will:
- Create his or her own personalized program for development of needed skills with the guidance from the course teacher.
- Students will be Certified Validation Teachers upon completion of course requirements.
Requirements to begin this course:
- show Level 2 certification in order to begin this course
- Demonstrate teaching knowledge
- Before beginning a Level 3 course, participants should be comfortable speaking in front of a group of people
- be able to maintain a validating attitude while teaching
- be able to use basic teaching skills: i.e. time management, preparation, focusing on the needs of the students
- use different modalities (overhead/power point, lecture, exercises, role play, interactive discussion, etc.)
- structure the information given in a clear way that reinforces the learning process.
Requirements for Presenter certification:
- Complete a Level 3 training course
- Pass written and practical examinations
Requirements for Teacher certification:
- Co-teach a Worker course with an experienced, certified Validation teacher and receive a positive evaluation.
- Receive a positive recommendation for certification in a letter from the experienced Teacher to the Validation Training Institute.
The Validation Teacher is able to:
- Perform all the skills required of a Validation Worker and Group Validation Practitioner.
- Remain centered and display an empathetic attitude when difficult Validation group situations arise.
- Give family members practical suggestions and tips as well as role play techniques to help family members to use Validation with their disoriented relatives.
- Teach Validation on Level 1 and 2
- Give presentations, lectures and classes in Validation in cooperation with an Authorized Validation Organization.
- Offer feedback to others in a validating manner
- Explain the theories that are fundamental to Validation: Freud, Jung, Rogers, Piaget, Erikson, Penfield and Neurolinguistic Programming.
- work with Authorized Validation Organizations